Looking for a roofing job? Then look no further
We’re always on the lookout for the very best talent that the region has to offer as we continue to deliver exceptional roofing solutions to our clients. We’re passionate about creating a workplace environment where our employees can grow, learn, and have truly fulfilling careers and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Check out some of our latest vacancies below:
Highly experienced qualified roofer
Due to growth, we are looking to add experienced all-round Roofers to our team for heritage, traditional and modern roofing contracts across the North East and surrounding areas.
We’re only looking for the best roofers in the region, CSCS skilled workers cards are essential and CV’s and references must reflect.
We’re offering great rates of pay for exceptional candidates with bonuses to reflect performance.
Think you’re a good roofer and fancy a new challenge? Join us and work with the best!
We have vacancies for time served slaters, tilers and lead workers on large contracts in and across the whole of the North East.
If interested please get in touch with your CV.
Here at NERC we are expanding and looking to recruit a highly experienced and qualified roofer, with vast knowledge of the trade to join our dedicated team.
- NVQ LEVEL 2 in roofing and competent in roofing maintenance including remedial and repair work
- Experience in traditional roofing, single ply roofing, liquid coating refurbishments preferred
- Full UK driving license
- CSCS Card
- Professional and confident in all working aspects
- Experience in slating, tiling and flat roofing (mainly HP felting and EPDM)
- Must be a competent Lead worker with experience in mop rolling and lead sheet.
- Ability to identify, locate and repair roof leaks to numerous roof coverings
- Willing to work overtime on an as and when basis including early mornings and weekends
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Ability to accept instruction from management
- Own hand tools (all power tools provided)
- Flexible and contactable during out of hours to meet client demands
Existing supervisory experience or ambition to develop into a supervisory role
General knowledge of basic building maintenance including basic joinery.
We are excited to share this role and consider this an excellent opportunity for a reliable individual, to secure employment with good rates of pay. The ideal candidate will be proactive, motivated and have a 'can do' attitude. Must be organised and able to work with a degree of autonomy. In a customer-facing role you must be well presented and well-mannered when communicating with customers.
If you feel this role is for you please get in touch.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Roofing: 5 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: On the road